Social Services (641) 754-5142
Our Patient & Family Services staff assists patients, their families and other support persons in meeting needs they may experience as a result of illness and injury. Included are services which will assist you in transition from Marshalltown Medical and Surgical Center to home or place of discharge. There is no charge for their services. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Common services include:
- Assisting with adjustment to illness and loss.
- Providing information regarding community resources and your health care options.
- Arranging for in-home services like home health care, home-delivered meals and needed medical equipment.
- Assisting with care placement decisions.
- Addressing insurance coverage and benefits.
- Addressing financial concerns.
- Support guidance in crisis situations.
Powered by BDH Technology