On March 30, 1913, the Evangelical Deaconess Society was founded in Marshalltown, Iowa, by the Rev. Karl Rest. In 1914, the first patient was admitted to the Evangelical Deaconess Home and Hospital, known today as MMSC.
Today, Marshalltown Medical & Surgical Center (MMSC) is the only full-service medical center in our area. More than 60,000 residents depend on MMSC for a wide variety of health care services, around-the-clock emergency care, and a host of outreach programs designed to meet the health care needs of the community.
Powered by BDH Technology